Structural Design Engineering for Buildings
This course is intended for civil engineers, structural engineers, and other design and construction professionals wanting an introduction to criteria for the structural design of buildings.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Learn about design criteria for earthquake resistant design of concrete buildings
- Learn the recommended concrete design strengths for different building elements
- Learn about air entertainment for freeze-thaw protection in concrete structures
- Learn criteria for inclusion of expansion joints in buildings
- Learn about special inspections required during construction of steel structures
- Learn about allowable stress design methods for masonry buildings and
- Learn how to control cracking in concrete buildings through the use of control and isolation joints.
Summer Training | Summer Internship | Winter Training Program in Structural Design Engineering for Buildings :-
Structural Design Engineering for Buildings is conducted Under three program pattern by Morling Global:-
Regular Training Cum Certification
Summer Training Cum Summer Internship in Structural Design Engineering for Buildings:-
This Program is conducted during the Summer Semester break.The Students get the Platform to Learn and work on Projects.The Students Make multiple Projects during the tenure of 4 to 8 weeks The venue of the Summer Training cum Summer Internship is Bangalore, Delhi, Lucknow, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata.
Winter Training in Structural Design Engineering for Buildings:-
This Program is conducted during the winter Semester break. This Program is normally conducted in Month of December and January.Students get the Platform to Learn The Students Makes mini Projects during the tenure of 2 to 4 weeks The venue of the Winter Training is Bangalore, Delhi, Lucknow, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 69 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 500
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty