Python was one of the most powerful and powerful languages to learn and use. In addition, it has a strong carrel for manipulation and data analysis. Python is a clear and powerful programming language that can be compared with Perl, Ruby, Scheme, or Java.
Python is used in methodological computing and in areas with high calculations such as finance, oil, gas, physics and signal processing for more than a decade. This course will cover basic and advanced Python concepts, such as writing Python scripts, sequencing and file operations in Python and Machine Learning. It will also deal with important and more used packages such as panda, scikit, numpyscipy, etc.
Python can be easy to learn if you are a programmer for the first time or if you have experience in other languages.
After completing the Python certification course, you should be able to:
Mastering basic and advanced concepts in Python
â € ¢ Uses elegant syntax, which makes it easy to read the programs you write.
- Is it an easy-to-use language that makes your program work in a simple way? This makes Python ideal for developing prototypes and other custom programming tasks without compromising maintenance capabilities.
- Comes with a large standard library that supports many common programming tasks, such as connecting to web servers, searching for texts with regular expressions, and reading and modifying files.
Understanding Python scripts in UNIX / Windows, Python editors and IDE
- Mastering the concepts of sequences and file operations
â € ¢ Learn how to use and create functions, classify different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and regular expressions.
â € ¢ Gain experience in machine learning through Python and create a Real Life Machine Learning application using Python modules
- Understanding supervised and uncensored learning and Scikit-Learn concepts
â € ¢ Analyze and clean, model data and organize analysis results in a manner suitable for tracing and displaying tables.
About the course
This course in Smartworkshops Python is a complete course that will help you understand the programming language used exclusively for data science. In this Python programming training, you will be exposed to basic and advanced Python concepts such as automation learning, deep learning, Hadoop transmission, MapReduce in Python and working with packages such as Scikit and Scipy.
What you will learn in this Python Online Training Course?
- Learn the basics, meaning and installation of Python
- Learn about file operations and sequencing
- Learn the concepts of MapReduce to implement Hadoop
- OOP study, expressions, data types, loops, etc.
- Understand SQLite in Python, functions, processes and class definition
- Use Python to write and display UDF Pig and Hive UDF
- Learn the algorithms of automated learning in Python
- Work on a real Hadoop project that works in Python
- Intellipaat completion certificate
- Be equipped with a professional Python certificate.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 685
- Assessments Yes