Piping Stress Analysis
Pipe design engineering is an application based on the principles of mechanical engineering, which deals with the design, analysis, installation, testing, operation and maintenance of the pipe system. This event will educate participants about the basics and design components and equipment of the piping system. Through this event, candidates develop analytical and design skills to ensure that the planned system is in line with their wishes.
A pipe system is a pipe network that uses pipe fittings and other special components to perform the required method of transporting liquids (liquids / gas / mortar) from one location to another. It is an effective way to transfer fluids without significant or near loss of liquid properties and quality. In this event, you will get all the information and engineering techniques for pipe design.
What will you learn in this event?
When you finish designing the pipeline and engineering line, you will be able to:
- ·Discuss the basics of pipe engineering with accessories and pipe components.
- ·Clarification of pipe codes, standards and calculations.
- ·Able to create pipe layout and equipment.
- ·Development of equipment models, tube models, model structures, cable drawer models and HVAC models.
- ·Preparing the pipeline for delivery of documents and drawings.
- ·A general description of the laws, standards, materials and specifications of the pipes.
- ·Basic concepts of PFD, P & ID and development planning plan.
- ·Development of equipment and designs of pipes.
- ·Guidelines for preparing plans according to construction.
- ·Prepare isometric drawings and list of materials.
- ·Studies of pipe systems: drum tubes, pump tubes, pressure pipes, heat exchanger tubes, etc.
- ·An action-oriented training program based on the current demand of the industry.
- ·Training on the EPC project basis.
- ·Provide all training materials, technical drawings, documents and case study materials.
- ·Expert and faculty member with experience in the industry.
- ·Preparation for interview and simulation sessions.
Candidates with strong interest in product design and engineering are ideal locations for this course. Candidates familiar with the roles and responsibilities of the pipeline designer to implement a pipeline design project can get the best results from this training.
Summer Training | Summer Internship | Winter Training Program in Piping Stress Analysis :-
Summer Training Cum Summer Internship in Piping Stress Analysis:-
Winter Training in Piping Stress Analysis:-
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 873
- Assessments Yes