Piping Design Engineering
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Piping Design discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job. The objective of this course is to provide basic knowledge and skills in this discipline of Piping Engineering for Oil & Gas sector. This course will cover the fundamental principles and concepts used in Process Plant Layout and Piping Design Engineering. Upon completion of this course, students will have a clear understanding of the design and principles used in Piping Design System for Oil & Gas Energy Sector.
The objective of this course is to provide delegates the Detail knowledge and skills into Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning operation & Maintenance in the field of Piping Engineering for Oil & Energy Sector.
• Plant layout fundamentals and work flow procedures
• Process Plant Industry Overview & Basic Concepts
• Production Facilities
• Engineering, Procurement and Construction
• Cost Estimation
• Fundamentals of pipe and pipe Fittings: Standards, Selection, Application, Drawing Symbols & Dimensioning
• Piping system components: standards, selection, application, drawing symbol & dimensioning
• Piping System Design (Codes & standards)
• Process Plant layout: Piping Design & Drafting
• Plant Layout: 3D Modeling-Plant Design Management System (PDMS)
• Equipment Modeling
• Pipe Design
• ISO Draft
Smartbrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd. uses mixes of techniques aligned to a unique pedagogy which is Goal-Centric & Action Oriented. Demonstrates Case Studies using the statistical tools, exercises & brainstorming using Adaptive Probing Methodology along with classroom theories and live Project exposure. Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in their core domain.
Who can join?
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
• Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering,Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Piping Engineering Field.
• Students (Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
Piping Engineers are required by almost all heavy scale industries. They are required for project planning, construction, and commissioning, cost estimation, design, research and development, purchasing of materials etc.
Among various industries, the Gas, Oil, Petroleum and Chemical manufacturing/processing industries are the ones that require expert Piping Engineers the most! Pipes are used for transporting fluids from one place to another easily. And the above-mentioned industries deal with fluids predominantly.
Summer Training | Summer Internship | Winter Training Program in Piping Design Engineering :-
Summer Training Cum Summer Internship in Piping Design Engineering:-
Winter Training in Piping Design Engineering:-
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 789
- Assessments Yes