Php With MYSQL
PHP with MYSQL
PHP stands for PHP Hypertext Processor. Is a programming language built in HTML and most of its syntax is taken from C, Java and Perl with some of the unique features of PHP mentioned. The main purpose of this language is to allow web developers to actively write pages. PHP is a free source code that is free to download and use and is compatible with many databases such as MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Solid, PostgreSQL and many more.
- UI designers, HTML and Java Developers.
- Database developers and administrators.
About the Course –
This course includes in-depth knowledge of PHP and MySQL to create websites and applications that meet the most demanding standards in today’s business. Learn how to work seamlessly between the web interface and the back end and connect them for excellent results. You will learn advanced PHP concepts and MySQL databases.
Learning Objectives –
- Install and configure PHP and MySQL.
- Using logical expressions and cryptographic loops
- Learn the basics of CUDPressing built-in PHP functions and write custom functions
- Design dynamic content for web pages.
- Work with templates, and view cookies to store data.
- Connect MySQL to PHP
- Learn the basics of CRUD.
- Develop and issue database records.
- MySQL developers and database administrators
- Learn advanced stored procedures in MySQL
Summer Training | Summer Internship | Winter Training Program in Php with Mysql :-
Summer Training Cum Summer Internship in Php with Mysql:-
Winter Training in Php with Mysql:-
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 669
- Assessments Yes