Industrial Automation is an ever-growing sector which has huge scope in the future. Candidates with thorough knowledge of operating software and industry-relevant skills are picked up quickly by many companies. Candidates who have done industrial automation course of any kind have an added advantage over others like gap between engineering students Knowledge and industrial need.
- Review Basics of Electrical & Electronics
- Wiring Drawings of Control Panels
- Electrical Safety
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition)
- Fundamentals of Motors, Generators & Starters
- Basics of AC Drives & Soft starters
- Panel Designing & AutoCAD
- Process Instrumentation
- HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Industrial Networking/Wireless Technology
- Basics of DCS (Distributed Control Systems)
- Exposure to Industrial Environment
- Hands on Practical Exposure on the real time system.
- Acquaintance with latest technological trends
- Training methodology include judicious mix of theory, practical and demonstrations.
- To give adequate amount of knowledge and confidence to the participants,
- The Basic Concept of PLC & Its Block Diagram
- Interfacing of the actuators and sensors with the PLC.
- PLC scan – how a PLC actually executes logic.
- Different PLC Architectures (standalone, DCS, PLC/ to PLC 3rd party device communication, Redundant systems, etc…)
- Static screen development: depicting the complete plant in different screens.
- Dynamic linking: Communications with the PLC animation of SCADA objects according to the status on the field.
- Configuring Alarms, recipes & report generation.
- Job Profile: Service Engineer (plc or drive), Sales Engineer (Plc or Drive), Design Engineer, Automation trainee
- Industry Type: Paper Industry, Sugar Industry, Steel Industry, Water treatment Plant
Summer Training | Summer Internship | Winter Training Program in Industrial Automation:-
Summer Training Cum Summer Internship in Industrial Automation:-
Winter Training in Industrial Automation:-
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 450
- Assessments Yes