Hacking is generally legitimate because it is used to detect a defect in a computer or network system. The first known Hacking event took place at MIT in 1960, and at the same time the word “hacker” began. This type of piracy is called ethical piracy. A computer expert who acts as a hacker is called a “hacker”. Hackers are those who obtain knowledge, know how to manage the system, how they are designed and then intend to play with these systems. Hacking has been a part of the computer for almost five decades and is a very large regiment, covering a wide range of topics.
Basic command of Linux and a Brilliant mind
About the course
Get the ability to test ethical hacking and penetration by taking this course! Get the answers from an experienced IT specialist, and experience each and every question you learn about what you study in this study, including the installation of Kali Linux using VirtualBox, Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, NMAP , Cracking WIFI, Air crack, DOS. Attacks, SLL strips, known weaknesses, SQL injections, decryption of Linux passwords and more issues
Learning objectives –
- Understand the method and step-by-step strategy used to decipher hacker network systems.
- To better understand the understanding of Trojans, back doors and countermeasures
- Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots and wireless hacking.
- The concepts of Master Advance Hacking, which include the master device and the piracy of smart phones, the writing of virus codes, the exploitation of writing and reverse engineering and corporate espionage
- Get advanced skills such as Advanced Network Packet Analysis, IIS and Apache Web Server, Windows Power Systems using PowerShell and advanced concepts such as SQL and Oracle database piracy.
- Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies, such as Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone and html5.
- Learn advanced record management for confirmation of information and allow you to manage information security more clearly
Summer Training | Summer Internship | Winter Training Program in Ethical Hacking :-
Summer Training Cum Summer Internship in Ethical Hacking:-
Winter Training in Ethical Hacking:-
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 758
- Assessments Yes