EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN
This course on Embedded systems will first the students to the fundamental requirements of embedded systems and the interaction between hardware and software in such systems. Next the course will discuss some basic steps of hardware design, introduce the students to various microcontrollers. Next, the students will be exposed to the very important issue of designing for less power consumption and introduce them to the techniques that are adopted to this end. Since many of the embedded systems will have real time constraints, basic issues of real time operating systems will be discussed. This will be followed by formal specification models and languages, mapping the specification to hardware and software components along with decisions on design trade-offs and hardware software partitioning. The course will end with a brief overview of design verification methods that are adopted for embedded system design.
- Discuss the major components that constitute an embedded system.
- Implement small programs to solve well-defined problems on an embedded platform.
- Develop familiarity with tools used to develop in an embedded environment.
- Understand what is a microcontroller, microcomputer, embedded system.
- working on different type of microcontrollers.
- Understand different components of a micro-controller and their interactions.
- Become familiar with programming environment used to develop embedded systems.
- Understand key concepts of embedded systems like IO, timers, interrupts, interaction with peripheral devices.
- Learn debugging techniques for an embedded system.
Summer Training | Summer Internship | Winter Training Program in EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN :-
Summer Training Cum Summer Internship in EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN:-
Winter Training in EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN:-
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 699
- Assessments Yes