Electrical Design Engineering
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Electrical Design discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job. The design and construction of industrial plants involves a multi-disciplinary team effort. The goal is to design safe and dependable processing facilities in a cost effective manner. The fact is that there are very few formal training programs that focus on design and engineering of Electrical systems of such big industrial plants. Our Electrical Design Engineering Program is designed by Industry experts that covers the best approaches and most in-use practices for Electrical Systems Design & Engineering for Oil and Energy Sector.
The objective of this course is to provide delegates the Detail knowledge and skills into Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning operation & Maintenance in the field of Electrical Engineering for Oil & Energy Sector.
• Introduction to oil and Energy Industry
• Role of Electrical Design Engineer in Industry
• Engineering Procurement and construction (EPC) contracts.
• Codes & Standards, Design Basis, std. practices and specifications
• Electrical Drawings and Documentations
• Fundamentals of Electrical Design & Engineering
• Developments of Single Line Diagrams and Control Schematics
• Load Estimation of Plants
• Selection, Sizing and Protections of Electrical Equipment
• Cables Selection, Cable Sizing, Cable Routing
• Plant Lighting System Design & Illumination Design
• Fundamentals of Plant Earthing Design and Protections
• Hazardous Area Classification
• Substation / Switch yard Design
• System Studies:
– Load Flow, Short Circuit Analysis
Smartbrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd. uses mixes of techniques aligned to a unique pedagogy which is Goal-Centric & Action Oriented. Demonstrates Case Studies using the statistical tools, exercises & brainstorming using Adaptive Probing Methodology along with classroom theories and live Project exposure. Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in their core domain.
Who can join?
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
• Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Electrical Engineering Field.
• Students (Electrical Engineering, Diploma Engineers) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
- Become Eligible for Design & Engineering jobs into electrical Engineering demanding background.
- Open doors to Job Opportunities Abroad demanding specialization
- Fill the void of thousands of untapped High-Paying Jobs in Design Engineering with Talent Shortage.
- Get Promoted in your current proﬁle with most in-demand skill.
- Distinguish your proﬁle from peers during Job Interviews.
- Earn a Rewarding Global Certiﬁcation Certiﬁed by (National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC), Under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Govt. of India) Training & Certiﬁcation Program professional development
- Improve your CV & LinkedIn Proﬁle with
Summer Training | Summer Internship | Winter Training Program in Electrical Design Engineering :-
Summer Training Cum Summer Internship in Electrical Design Engineering:-
Winter Training in Electrical Design Engineering:-
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 777
- Assessments Yes