Core Java With Android
Android With CORE JAVA
This Android course will provide you with the necessary knowledge to work with Android Basic and Android programming. This Android session will allow you to develop your Android app and sign up in the Google Play Store to show the world your creativity. Some of the important topics covered by this training are Android’s architecture, components, and resources, the application lifecycle process, the design manager, the different styles, lists, intentions, publishing notifications, the SQLite database, and the Google Play store registration.
The goal of learning
- Learn about Android, its architecture, and the mobile app market
- The different components of Android and the application lifecycle resources
- Create lists and themes on Android
- Use the SQLite database to create Android applications.
- Work in animation, content creation, data storage, maps API
- Work with Android Studio, DDMS, listeners, and other tools
- Learn how to design interactive applications with multimedia.
- Publish the app in the Google Play store.
Who should take this Android development course?
Software, systems, and web developers.
University graduates and enthusiasts for Android applications
What are the prerequisites for taking this course online using Android?
Any newbie without software knowledge interested in developing Android apps can take this training. Basic knowledge can help Java or any object-oriented programming.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 852
- Assessments Yes