Android is an open source Open Handset Alliance project that has transformed the user experience of a mobile device. Android is a platform for mobile devices, which includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. The operating system is based on a Linux kernel mutant. It provides the privilege of unique and attractive applications created by developers.
Basic knowledge of Java, groups, I / O operations, sub-processes and overlapping classes.
With this first-class Android Developer Course, we’re in line with Google’s vision to help India become a global hub for high-end mobile developers and support Google in its efforts to train 2 million Android developers. Our Android course is taught by the best specialists who work full-time and develop complex mobile applications. Our teachers work closely with the SmartWorkshops internship design team to develop complete and updated course content with projects. Our interactive sessions and practical projects will ensure you exit this Android training as a premium developer.
What you will learn in this Android Online Training Course?
What will you learn in this online course for Android?
- Basic Android development tools like Android Studio, DDMS, Drawables, Listeners, and Activity Lifecycle
- How to use different designs, widgets, and event implementers in your Android app
- How to communicate snippets and activities on Android
- How to customize the widget and execute the menu bar in your activity
- How to create interactive Android apps with multiple activities including audio, video, and animation
- How to create a dynamic Web application with the jSON and SOAP service
- How to show the current location of the user on Google Map
- How to create applications using SQLite databases and third-party libraries
- How to integrate Facebook, Dropbox, and Google Drive into your current Android app
- How to publish your order to Google Play
Why Learn Android App Development
Android is fast becoming one of the largest platforms for programmers today. There’s a great demand for Android developers with experience around the world. Most businesses in multiple domains create Android for business and retail applications. Whether you’re a student or an IT professional, having Android development skills will help you make a big leap in your career. As part of this course, you will develop your own mobile applications under the supervision of our experienced teachers to provide you with a hands-on experience. This course is designed to help you become one of the best mobile app developers.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 750
- Assessments Yes