WHAT IS CRT?
Campus recruitment training (CRT) is to aid candidates in their preparation for Recruitment through Campuses or outside campuses (i.e On campus or off campus).
CRT includes comprehensive training on the following:
- Aptitude Test
- Quantitative Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Resume writing.
MorlingGlobal has a comprehensive program designed to train students for all the stages of the campus recruitment process done at various colleges. The program has different modules for the aptitude test, group discussion, and personal interviews. The program is designed to train students in the recruitment process which helps them land a good job in a good company.
Why is the CRT Program necessary?
- Hiring for Entry Level Candidates has gone down
- To become successful, Students should become very competent to grab the job opportunities.
- Fewer opportunities & More Competition
- Proper CRT will only project the candidates as the right candidates to IT companies.
- Campus Recruitment Process to filter the candidates and choose “ The Right Candidates”.
- Aptitude Skills: Training on Mathematical Skills, Reasoning, Puzzles,
- Verbal Ability ( English ) – Practicing Exercises
- Soft Skills: Attitude, Positive Thinking, Resume Preparation,
CRT module covers the following areas:
- Aptitude (Quantitative Aptitude + Reasoning + Verbal)
- Technical Skill Development
- Communication Skill Development
- Mock Group Discussions
- Mock Interviews
- Curriculum for aptitude designed based on assessments conducted by the Corporate Sector.
- Discussion of concepts on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal & Technical.
- Relevant worksheets covering the topics will be shared with the trainees.
- Application-based pedagogy for soft skill modules.
- Interactive sessions.
- Assessment tests & personalized feedback.
- Mock Group Discussions & Mock Interviews
Best features of our module:
- Interactive sessions
- Company-specific papers
- Comprehensive training
- Faculty (ideal, experienced)
- Mock interviews
- Individual Feedback
WHY MORLING GLOBAL?
Recently we are seeing training Institutes making a beeline to all the engineering colleges for various training in order to equip the students with various skills which will help them in their placement tests. We as an institute truly believe in the holistic development of a student. Hence We believe in the development of a student right from the start of his academic curriculum. Our energy doesn’t come out in sudden doses, but we truly believe in the gradual build-up of skills in the students. Also unlike other institutes, our institute focuses on developing IT skill as well as soft and aptitude skill simultaneously in the students. Our Microsoft certification recognizes the level of dedication towards our students and sets the benchmark of our performance. Also, we believe in becoming a one-stop stop solution to all the training needs. Customization in terms of duration of courses is also an added option.
Regular tests and more importantly one 2 one feedback helps the students in knowing the weak areas. The aim of these tests is to make the students familiar with the ground realities of the test to such an extent, that a regular placement test ultimately becomes a mock test for the students. The feedback form designed by us caters to a minute level of customization which helps the students a long way in realizing their potential. Our tie-ups with various companies help the students to start their professional career on a higher plateau. Regular mock interview sessions, as well as sessions on Resume development and soft-skill development, helps the students in fine-tuning their skills, which are required at the time of the interview. Programs of various duration are available according to needs of the college as well as the students. The online platform consisting of around 100 tests of various companies serves as a good booster for students.
With regards to the training, we also believe in equipping the students to prepare for various competitive exams in the govt sector as well as for professional courses like MBA. We have regular programs for BankPO/SSC as well for MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT etc as well as professional guidance for selection of right institutes for Higher studies available. The benefit of these programmes is to give an alternate option to students to develop their career.
We also have a tie-up with the NSDC/PMKVY wherein students are given opportunities in developing the vocational skills. Some 1600 programs are available which helps the students in establishing themselves in their professional front. This program is helpful especially for those students who have the leave their studies midway due to some constraints.
Given below is a snapshot of all our programs running at MORLING GLOBAL, which truly establishes our credential as one of the leading institutes in the country.
- Technical Training for Engineering – Microsoft Certification
- Training for Campus Interviews focusing on Verbal, Aptitude and the Personality development segment. Also a detailed focus on Interview preparation and Resume development.
- Training for various entrance exams focused on Govt services (Bank PO/SSC, Railways etc).
- Training for various Management entrance exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT etc.
- Placement assistance for deserving students as well as internships for Pre-final year students
- Training under the umbrella of NSDC/PMKY for various skills as prescribed by Govt of India.
Our core training team comprising of Mr Bineet Kumar, Mr Anand, Mr Dharmender Kumar, Mr Dipak Kumar Mishra and Mr Rajeev Sharma have a cumulative training experience of around 70 yrs in the domains discussed above.
We have programs catering from 1st semester till 7th-semester students. We have enclosed below a sample session plan for students in the final yr of placements, which is a good indicator of how we personalize our attention for each student.
|INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATION EXERCISES||2|
|Percentage and its applications||2|
|Average and Ratios||2|
|ERROR DETECTION- INTRO TO PARTS OF SPEECH||2|
|Introduction to Reasoning||2|
|Time Speed and Distance||2|
|Group Discussion – Concept and Practice||2|
|Personal interview – Concept and Practice||4|
|Paper Pattern Discussion||2|
In short, there are very few organizations which cater to both technical and soft skills+ aptitude training and Morling Global is proud to be in that elite company
Wishing you to be a part of this growth.
TEAM MORLING GLOBAL