B.tech or Bachelor in technology is one of the most pursued courses in India. Considering it an easy source of entering into a technical field and getting a good job stand as ardent reasons. But, it is not that a big badge of honor that will make you capable enough to face every extreme of career. It is always better to opt for some short term or long term courses.
Why pursue training
- tech is definitely a degree of worth but being very common nowadays, it can be polished well by Purusha courses as a compliment.
- It is always better to pursue extra in comparison to falling short of it. Gaining an extra share of information would never do any harm.
- For instance, if a person. Desires a change of field, like management in the future, it is advisable to take up courses that will be helpful in future.
- For different streams of engineering, there is a necessity of different subject knowledge which may keep changing from one u university to another. Keeping in mind the disadvantage of skipping any of those, taking up a course would really be of help.
There are a plenty, of course, available but they can be categorized and taken depending upon the streams of B.tech.
- AutoCAD– It is a software application that is basically marketed by the Auto desk. It is created for windows and has the necessary tools and techniques to design graphics.
- Revit- It is a tool to program software for architectures and civil engineers to design buildings, houses, hotels, restaurants etc.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Solid works- It is a computer program that runs on Microsoft Windows. It is aimed at modeling. It is used in E-drawings and acts as a collaboration tool for the making of models and assemblies. First, a 2D sketch is created and then dimensions are added to it to create a real looking figure.
- CATIA- It stands for Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application. It is a multi-platform software for 3D CAD design excellence. It is used to design and analyze products in a variety of ways that can be used to design products.
- AutoCAD- It is a software application that is basically marketed by AutoDesk. It is created for windows and has the necessary tools and techniques to design graphics.
- ANSYS- It is a 3-dimensional modeling software. It is used to design products and semiconductors. It employs many engineers from many fields and includes fluid dynamics, designing etc. It markets in simulation software and helps in the testing of products.
- Creo-It is a design software that supports product design for manufacturers and has various apps for development. It enables 3-Dimensional software that helps to design and model software according to the need of professionals.
3.Computer science/Information technology
- Programming with C and C++
C and C++ are the basic programming languages and one of the most used ones to design software and develop applications. Due to its simplicity of use and widespread nature of the program, it is readily available and taught by institutes. Almost desired by all the IT companies of the world, these languages are a benchmark to be selected for a job in IT sector.
- Python– Python is a high-level programming language. It is a scripting language and memory consumption is less than conventional languages so, it is often considered more desirable for developing software and applications as per requirement by companies.
- Ethical hacking– Hacking ain’t always illegal. Now, certification for such courses are available and provided. It is a need for IT companies. In cases of emergency, to dig into the security and crack codes is a need of the hour. It is necessary to have an ethical hacker who can find faults and security issues with the system.
- Java– Java is considered higher than conventional programming languages and has a huge demand for the way it has been built. It is used to design high-level software, applications, and various other tools that are of aid in the software industry.
- Hadoop–Be it any company, it always has a large amount of data to be stored, interpreted and manipulated. This course outlines the basic way to handle a large chunk of data, to break it down into very small pieces and process each piece of data with utmost accuracy and efficiency.
The duration of this course ranges from 2 to 4 months and is new in terms of market leverage. Being a major demand of companies nowadays, a Hadoop- operator always holds the bar high when it comes to companies which hold a huge load of data.